- Backwoods Hunting & Fishing Expo – February 28- March 2, 2014, Travel & Transportation Building, Oklahoma State Fairgrounds. Admission: Adults: $10, Children 12-and-under: FREE.
- Show hours: Friday, February 28, 12 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. CST., Saturday, March 1, 9 a.m. – 8:30 p.m. CST, Sunday, March 2, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
- Lincoln Tapp (Host, YoungWild): Sportsman Channel booth # 209A, meet and greet, Friday, February 28 at 5 p.m. CST and Saturday, March 1 at Noon CST.
Sportsman Channel Partners with Cox Communications in Oklahoma CityLincoln Tapp, 12, is wise beyond his years and is one of the youngest outdoors enthusiasts to host a prime-time hunting show on a major cable network (YoungWild, Fridays at 9:30 p.m. ET.). On February 28 and March 1 in Oklahoma City, Sportsman Channel, the leader in outdoor television for American sportsmen and women, is giving attendees a chance to meet Tapp at the Backwoods Hunting & Fishing Expo. Tapp, an Oklahoma City area resident, will sign autographs and give out hats at Sportsman Channel booth #209A on Friday, February 28 at 5 p.m. CST and Saturday, March 1 at Noon CST.
- Biathlon (cross-country skiing and rifle shooting) Safest Event at Winter Olympics
- NRA News Commentators: “Respect Yourself” with Dom Raso