We’re excited to announce the H&H WireShots team will be giving you an inside look at the new products being unveiled at the 2015 SHOT SHOW from January 20-23
So, with SHOT 2015 being right around the corner, that means it is officially time for me to make a bunch of wildly inaccurate predictions about what sort of guns and gear we’re going to see from SHOT this year.
- Introduction of a new 1-6×24 scope called the StrikeEagle (not a true prediction since it leaked, but still introduced at SHOT)
- It will have a new “AR-BDC” reticle designed with 3-gun type competitor shooting in mind (see photo below). It will weigh in around 17.6 oz and will MSRP at $429 which means it should be sub $400 when it hits the streets.
(Photo credit to Jesse Tischauser)
- Introduction of a B-76 in modern calibers
- Introduction of an Over/Under
Smith & Wesson
- Introduction of .45ACP Shield
- A ported barrel on the Performance Center M&P Pistols
- Heavy barrels for the Thompson Dimension Rifle
- Introduction of Glock model 40 9mm Single Stack
- Introduction of the Glock 42 in Od green and FDE frame colors
- The return of the Ruger PC-9.
- Conversion of the LCP to striker (LCPs)
- Caliber variations on the new 3″ LCR
- R51 will probably be delayed still, but prominently displayed at the show
- Expansion of Remington 2020 Digital Optic System collaboration between Remington and TrackingPoint
- A continued focus on the introduction of the Model 783
- The Kel-Tec booth will be full of guns that you can’t buy, because Kel-Tec only makes prototypes. They will then ‘re-debut’ the same guns that they showed at the 2014 SHOT Show at the 2015 Show.
Let me know in the comments what you’d like to see me cover at SHOT 2015, and what you’re hoping to see!